miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

present perfect

actvidad 1

1 Never they have said hello to me .

They have never said hello to me

2 Have you been ever in a Chinese restaurant? .

Have you ever been in a Chinese restaurant?

3 My dad has buy a new mobile phone .

My dad has bought a new mobile phone

4 Paul haven't found his keys .

Paul hasn't found his keys

5 How long has you waited for me? .

How long have you waited for me?

6 Have she ever talked to you? .

Has she ever talked to you?

7 I haven't sleep for three days .

I haven't slept for three days

8 Have you read "el Quijote"? No, I hasn't .

Have you read "el Quijote"? No, I haven't

9 I haven't study much this weekend .

I haven't studied much this weekend

10 Why have she gone to America? .

Why has she gone to America?

No hay comentarios: