miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

PAST SIMPLE

Past simple




1 I didn't celebrated New Year's Eve .

I didn't celebrate New Year's Eve

2 My friends organize a fancy dress party .

My friends organized a fancy dress party

3 But they didn't invited me .

But they didn't invite me

4 So, I were very sad and lonely .

So,I was very sad and lonely

5 My best friends didn't were with me .

My best friends weren't with me

6 My cousin visite me in the afternoon .

My cousin visited me in the afternoon

7 But then she go to a party .

But then she went to a party

8 Did you danced on New Year's Eve? .

Did you dance on New Year's Eve?

9 I didn't watched TV because there was a horrible programme .

I didn't watch TV because there was a horrible programme

10 Everybody laughed and sing and was very happy .

Everybody laughed and sang and was very happy

No hay comentarios: