miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

Past continuous

PAST CONTINUOUS

1 We / talk / the beach .

We were talking on the beach

2 My sister / travel / in Asturias .

My sister was travelling in Asturias

3 We / visit / monastery / China .

We were visiting a monastery in China

4 Some women / dance / temple .

Some women were dancing in the temple

5 We / eat / fish / the beach .

We were eating fish on the beach

6 I / swim / the Caribbean .

I was swimming in the Caribbean

7 My friend Ana / climb up / the Great wall .

My friend Ana was climbing up the Great wall

8 We / hike / a forest .

We were hiking in a forest

9 I / ride / horse / Canada .

I was riding a horse in Canada

10 My friend Bruce / scuba dive / the Caymon Islands .

My friend Bruce was scuba diving in the Caymon Islands

No hay comentarios: